ERF produces a variety of publications to disseminate its research to scholars, policymakers and development practitioners. These include books, working papers, reports and policy perspective.
- ERF Journal (MEDJ) Journal’s goal is to provide a solid analytical and empirical base for the promotion of good policy within the region.
- ERF Working Papers Series disseminates work in progress in order to promote constructive debate and peer review.
- Forum Newsletter features articles providing a digest of recent research as well as book reviews and interviews.
- Books are published covering a diverse array of economic issues pertinent to regional development and of interest to researchers both in and outside academia as well as development specialists.
- Reports provide advice and best practice to stakeholders on the basis of policy relevant research.
- Policy Perspective present policy-relevant research in a succinct, concise manner.