Professor of Applied Economics, Korea University
Areas of Interest:
- Agricultural Economics
- Industrial Economics
- Applied Microeconomics
- Doctor of Economics, Econometrics, Gothenburg University, May 1994.
- B.Sc., Business Administration and Economics, Uppsala University, 1984.
- Professor of Applied Economics, Department of Food and Resource Economics, College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Mar.2010-Present
- Professor of Economics, Technology, Management, Economics and Policy Program, College of Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, Sep.2008-Feb.2010
- Professor of Economics, University of Kurdistan Hawler, The Federal Region of Kurdistan, Iraq, Dec.2007-Aug.2008
- Heshmati A., S.C. Lee and W.S. Hwang (2012), “Performance Analysis of Power Plants under Heterogeneous Technologies with Metafrontier Framework”, International Journal of Economics and Management Engineering, forthcoming.
- Heshmati A. and Y. Kim (2012), “Time Series Analysis of Interdependent Phases of the Electricity Industry in South Korea”, OPEC Energy Review, forthcoming.
- Tausch A. and A. Heshmati (2012), “Globalization, the Human Condition and Sustainable Development in the 21st Century: Cross-national Perspectives and European Implications”, London: Anthem Press.