Adjunct Professor, Pepperdine University
Areas of Interest:
- Banking and Financial Markets
- International Finance
- Risk Management
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Southern California, USA.
- Recent Assessments on Mean Reversion In the Middle East Stock Markets, co-authored with Simon Neaime, Stock Market Volatility, Edited by Greg N. Gregoriou, CRC Press, 2009, 557-570.
- The Impact Of War And Terrorism On Sovereign Risk In The Middle East, co-authored with M. Haddad, Journal of Derivatives & Hedge Funds (2009) 14, No. 3-4, 237–250.
- Growth and Cycles in the Stock Markets of the Gulf Cooperation Council since September 11. Middle East Policy, Volume XV, Number 1, Spring 2008.